Thursday, July 19, 2007

Penalty For 40 Miles Over Speed Limit

June 17, '07 Always Turn

Hi everyone!


Today I would like to explain how it was the experience of the Il Divo concert I attended on June 17 at the Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona.
Although I know that many of you have experienced one of his concerts and know perfectly well that is indescribable.



On June 17, Il Divo, he revisited the city of Barcelona to give us another of his big concerts and to make us happy with each of their songs. Des from the moment I knew I would come to Barcelona did not think of anything else to go to them and to have them near, after admire and listen for such a long time, since forming Il Divo. At the time I entered the Palau Sant Jordi and I feel good about. When I really was going to see right in front of me I could not believe. But it had come the big day.

The show began with a performance by Natasha Marsh, who captivated us with her sweet voice.

A little later the lights and the orchestra began playing the Medley (instrumental repertoire). I must say that the minutes were exciting, and we did not know when the boys were to appear under that shade of white medium and high above the stage. The orchestra was playing, from the repertoire sounded the famous "back to me," prompting screams from the crowd. The moment was approaching. The director of the orchestra gave way to the guys in the most disturbing and fantastic ica. And there they were, Sébastien Izambard, Carlos Marin, David Miller and Urs Buhler, close, close, after so long waiting for that moment had already arrived, he was right there, they began to sing, I could not believe.
The repertoire began with "Notte di Luce" and might be one of the songs that touched me because it was the beginning of a great concert and a song where the voices of the tenors were admiring. Songs like "Mama", "Hero" made me splurge many tears, others like "Life Without Love", made me dance and enjoy themselves and others as "Somewhere" saddened me because the end of the concerto was approaching.

And yes ... there now, "Somewhere." The boys sat at the foot of the stage allowing us to greet acercásemos and share with them one of the most special moments of the concert. "Return to Me" was the star, is the anthem of Il Divo.


Sébastien
I could have before me as she sang "Somewhere" and I think without a doubt, the minutes were intense, exciting and beautiful throughout the concert.





Thank you for making this a magical night.

wait to next year with more enthusiasm than ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment