Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hemorrhoid From Waxing

see that I am Clumsy (Music by Antonio Machin Put him)

I laugh because it's like to laugh. I've been around the year 2010, since the middle of January I did it with a digital scale, weighing heavily in the morning, not all but enough, and I was pointing in a graphical apaƱao Sea, now at this point imagine there had their peaks (the highest peak in June when I was sick xD), it was clear what had been the evolution of the year, and could easily see I do not know, the heavy in the wedding Monica, on my birthday or around the holidays in Sardinia.

Well a few days ago it did not come to firefox, where he had hidden the navigation history that led me to that chart and now that has given me weigh myself after a couple of weeks ... I do not see in the history. Glups. Sure. Those couple of weeks ago just spent the last thousand CCleaner which I installed my cousin and I had not used so far by a problem I had when installing a program for British television, that screwed up uninstall something and could not enter to any site (or expolaradores or the messenger or anything). I solved this, but ... and cookies were deleted! Asii queeeee a year of intensive maintenance in the merde xD. Well always be historical memory, that of "I started with" x "kilos and now weigh" x-11 "

But is not the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment