Monday, December 27, 2010

What Do You Think Of Inecto

Too bad, Chata (Version 2.0)

:
- As you know the camera is spoiled me in Sardinia this summer.
- When I took her to settle in September, it worked (before it is fixed!)
- At the wedding I had that same September 5 photos the camera did well and suddenly everything is blurred.
- And so it went until early December I took to fix, I did not spend Christmas without a camera.
- On Christmas Eve morning, finally, my father went to recogermela (I had gone two days before and still was not). € 70 to pony up ¬ ¬ '
- Christmas Eve night, the shot (accidentally, of course) to the ground, he jumps a piece and open the casing, the camera turns on and off alone.
- I twist the night was the culmination of my Annus Horribulus, come to mourn.
- Christmas without photos.
- 26 Yesterday, I go to Media Markt and PC City and in the latter I buy another camera and anti insurance bad luck for 3 years. Q € 50 I played in the lottery to the m ** rda to repairs, and insurance new camera + me up for 100 ...
- And finally, this morning, my mother asking for the bill and under the camera to see if insurance would cover of the household. I give the camera y. .. Works ...

Too bad, flat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment