Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wood Stove Pipe For Trailer House

All I Want For Christmas Is New Year's Day



I have really looking forward to this year 2010 ends, and high hopes in the beginning.

has been officially one year shit. The first great year of shit in my life. But good does not do justice to the rest of the decade, which has been fantastic with great learning, great discoveries and great friends.

In the decade from 2001 to 2010 (sorry Fran J!) highlighted England above all, with all that entailed and entails, and Barcelona, \u200b\u200bmy eternal Barcelona behind. And then we have the stable work. It is also the decade of Harry Potter and American Idol. And my blog. And facebook. If something I will remember this time will be why he stressed. And people ... Ah! The guys that have marked this decade, which I can only say thanks. That's a good balance right? Well see within 10 years if the balance is better yet)

Anyway, Happy New Year to all, and thanks for being there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment