Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Adipex Kelsey Seybold

Things Today January 26

As I told you the other day I was the lucky winner of the draw for Acoolgirl and from today ... I have my own acoolita! As you can see from the frame is complete with a dog fashion that neither the Paris Hilton to a Bego Dibu in London, which could cool live directly on our super trip November 2008 do not tell me it's not perfect? Artistazo!


In another development tests are making me the other day was the ENT and today was the neurologist, the next steps are tract and brain MRI (not order yet know why.) Today at work have told me that if I am a regimen that I saw your face more "delgailla" and I said that this year I'm saving ¬ ¬ no consoles is because they want ...

And last but not least, Happy Birthday and Moni tete! 21 and 30 respectively ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment