Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tiffany Towers Rapid Share

Only me.

candy, sponges, licorice, ice cream, the smell of vanilla, a long bath foam, strawberries and cream, the last sentence of a book, run laughing to the sea, sand take hands and let it drain slowly while I make a wish, thousands of bracelets, brightly colored nails, a kiss under the rain, put the i-pod on random and leave our song, go to sleep and the last voice you've heard it is yours, write wherever and whatever, have a secret in your ear, giving give hugs and smiles, do pass the second on the clock, shooting stars, Bubble, see rain from the window .. I like to see pictures of long long ago, hearing the laughter of the people I care .. I love animals, and go out not knowing where to go .. I love surprises. I hate the smell of gasoline, syrups, peanut butter, the reedbull .. I hate getting up early. Like screaming and laughing, writing, jumping, swimming .. run livery!. The beach, the veerano, full in July, watermelon, going out and sleeping toode recalling the nonsense I've said and done ..
.. But Above all, I like to be happy and live my life my way.



0 comments:

Post a Comment