Monday, February 28, 2011

Cubefield Cheat Engine

bloody love.

And now, I get to count all the tears I shed for those stupid guys who, at some time in my life, I wanted too. And if they are hundreds, thousands of tears shed by guys who made me suffer; guys that they are not deserved, that only well-deserved given host ..
Before seemed unique person, that kind of people who would not want to ever, but it was not. Now that I think none of them was able to make me feel completely happy.

- Why do not you come with him aunt? You are such to which two drops of water .. It you look at the note.
+ What look? Do not be silly .. You know everything he made me suffer ..
- I know, but think again .. If not suffer for it, would be a clear sign that either you love him, or he wanted.
+ That's the trouble! What I did was messed up, and he did not. That's the difference.
- And how do you know? Did you ask if? Think about it very very well, there are decisions that you can not choose again if you're wrong. You said yourself that time he was your soulmate.

The question is .. Is this what they call'' TU MEDIA NARANJA '' ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment