Saturday, March 5, 2011

How Long Should A Chapter Be In A Novel Words

AWARDS.

Not long ago, six of my blogger's award gave me the SWEETEST BLOG . But that's not all, last week, two of my followers give me back to another stilish BLOGGER AWARD.
The rules of this award are:

  • Place 7 things about myself: I love the beach, I do not like the smell of gasoline, I'm Andaluza, I love the photography and writing, eating watermelon, summer dress in winter, go out without knowing where to go, everything related to computers, I hate eating snails, and I love animals.

  • Giving Award to 10 more blogger:
- because two of them I will return to Laura Cloud and colorful, the two links I put above. A Laura, because her blog is AWESOME and I never tire of visiting. A Cloud Colorines, because in his blog sells its own designs and are very nice,) and have a lot of personality.

Sorry to those I have not been able to give the award, only ten. But THANK YOU, ALL AND EVERY ONE of my fans:) and say that all, you deserve this award, because you who do I keep writing and having a lot of courage to follow this blog. For me, ALL ye winners of this award.

Have a nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment