Friday, April 22, 2011

Connection Diagram Of Sumeet Mixi

The Unknown

The unknown scares. I'm in the hospital since last Sunday, after some testing, which were a lot of testing on Wednesday gave me quite conclusive results of what happens to me. It's something I'm going to have to live life, something that scares, but pq know what, I am going to try to know the unknown and you're invited to the rest of my life trying to take me with him as much as possible.

Follow the guidelines that mark me, being very positive, avoid some things, qualify the importance of things internally, and thank you very much all the wonderful people that are here in the hospital, or by telephone, with goodies , candy, flowers and many minds are making me less hard this week so hard.

Well before I put the last drip of the day (I hope) disconnect. Did you see that even the Internet have brought me to the hospital? : D

A kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment