Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ocular Migraine Image

.. & Heal every wound.

Come it's worth, yes, perhaps I'm not like her nor do I look like her or whites of the eyes. It may be more selfish, or possessive, but I need to love me.
Not that I want to love me, no. Is that I need. I need it because I have so much time and I believe that neither has realized that I exist. I need it, because I know what I feel for him because I love him. And it could offer much more than she gives him.
And may all my faults would provoke him, it is their fault that I have as many failures as I have .. but I can not do anything. I can not improve further.
often think that if he did not exist, my life would not be life, because it's all there is to it. But no, I've realized that maybe, and only then, if he did not exist, is when we could start living my life.
could take another path, start thinking of me, stop shedding tears at night, begin to fall in love with someone you really love me. Someone who can see all the pain he caused me and heal each wounds.
I do not know why I love him, because I know he'll never be able to fix everything that has broken.
_______________________________________________________________________
feel the lack of entries increases, the truth is that I have no imagination. I've been sick and I even thought about deleting it .. I hope you'll understand. Blog of time standing still. A big kiss to every one of my followers, you are great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment