Thursday, April 7, 2011

Losing Lots Of Mucus Plug And Baby Engaged

I want too much.

DEAR WORLD:
wanted ask a whole list of things .. but then, like most people, drop by my .. So you ask the really important. I want the poor do not exist because we are all wealthy. I want no one goes hungry or thirsty or cold or heat, I want everyone to be happy. I want to lower prices and wages rise. I do not want to see anyone rummaging in the garbage. I want no such wars. I do not want dictatorship, and death sentences. Outside the machismo, violence and hooliganism. Goodbye graffiti, graffiti and insults. I want people to learn to value what you have. Be brave, do not be afraid. They know have fun, enjoy and mourn with laughter. Positive people, optimism and hope. Let there be no people with disabilities. Let there be no people envious, shallow, bitter, selfish, egocentric, or anything like it. None of lies and falsehoods. I want to recycle, not to miss the world that is not eternal.
I know, I have not asked that there are no penalties, but is that it exists. Not very much, but they exist. I'm not crazy if you think it, but it is the only way to learn.
falling from people learn and getting up, but then again we know to fall.
If there is no sadness, joy would be worthless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment