Sunday, April 24, 2011

Crying And Broken Capillaries In Eye

These Days Night Berlanga Wedding

Everything was fine within a certain order and a concert. Received visits at home all day to see how they go, calls etc. But when he approaches the dinner (here soon), things start to rush. I do not find winter pajamas and into a frescurri what I wanted, so I've done a combined gym pirates, pink socks (pq up on his feet had fresquillo) and T 6 years ago, long sleeve without clamping but finite. The light goes, the automatic jump, those things. Do not be alarmed, from time to time passes, more in winter now but it happens. We started things off, we had set the oven to heat up sandwiches for dinner we thought, while the minutes passed, my mother begins to grill the sausages, because at least we had gas. Light had no way to recover or making him mouth to mouth. So with my pintillas called two friends, that if I am visible to me "man for me I do not see me going to see much," but of course I was not to lose. All through the kitchen and hallway. Gulf grunting boyfriend / partner of my friend. I decide to remove the sandwiches from the oven dnd had gone though the light would not pass the "carmela" where my mother was grilling sausages. My friends who are going after summarize as I am. We'll dine at candlelight. My mother when she hears the elevator door equips after entry to see if the neighbor to make harassment and demolition (official hands.) Neither let him home with his wife, hey ... I with my paint that I dare not breathe, much less not to move the dining room and neighbor Begooo, how are you? " and I do not even know what my parents have told the neighbors these days or if the news have already flown and it turns out I have not, nor imagine. Whoever minimum on and off, and I say at least 20 times the lights. My headache is increasing, but I can not go for a pill. And as the neighbor to come to find "the origin of evil" to me is no bra chair, pirate trousers, the cloth all stained with ketchup (pq any right in his sausage!) And I dying of an attack something, not what but something.
not that they have been, but we have the oven out of place in the middle of the kitchen, wearing the butterworts left behind in all his splendor, that light is another thing, my mother promised to neighboring alcohol, cigarettes, whatever it is (what if I think he has missed only drugs!), and the neighbor that announces gonna be a dad, and if I do not know is I have pq not on facebook, add him to the Cityville ¿? jajaja

Bego Welcome home! Easter ^ _ ^

PS: Today was the wedding


0 comments:

Post a Comment