Sunday, April 17, 2011

Superfeet Insoles How Do I Use Superfeet?

Pili + Hospital


Hello!
I know that I do not spend long here but I do not write anything ... born
In all this time I followed doctors, digestive and neurology, and they referred me to the hospital (I was going to medical specialties), the gastroenterology in the hospital have not seen him yet but the new neurologist after I had some pruebillas in his office, asking questions and especially to see the results of the MRI brain that made me In February, he thought it best to enter me and make me some tests to rule out some possibilities and see what happens to me, pq is that I have something in the brain, so at least I have to do another MRI brain q for has evolved, a spinal MRI and lumbar puncture. If "luck" will contact q digestive advantage that I'm in the hospital to see if I want to do some test them as well, although as yet had no doctorate is not assigned. Total this afternoon at 18:30 or so hospital admission and is not released when pq me the other day the doctor told me I did not know how long it would take, although I talked about the possibility give me a high weekend for Easter itself (since Thursday? "from Wednesday afternoon?), which would be very grateful because I have a very important wedding next Sunday near Barcelona.

And this brings me to the second part of the post. Yesterday was the wedding of Pili, a friend since high school and intelligent part of the group haha. It is the most discreet of all, shy, hardworking, enterprising and a good friend and married the man for her, with whom he shared hobbies, business and love. I think all we saw in Florida the right person the first day and since yesterday are husband and wife.

The wedding was after short preparations, we were told in February and have been at that time preparing everything including home record, but yesterday everything went perfect. Moni

I left him with a dress that I felt very pretty and as fate would have 24 hours of the wedding I ran out of "my stylist official" so I had to go to my hair and makeup to a hairdresser that cost me say that half of the wedding gift!

We went to get off your patio to the bride, who was gorgeous, with part of his family. At a wedding so familiar to be invited was an added joy. The wedding was held in the same church as they did 4 years ago and Luisvi Eva, and the priest as nice as we remembered and we live a couple of months ago when we were Fany and I do witnesses. Endearing. We went

time while the couple were pictures and I Portsaplaya Fany all wedding empindongadas crossing into people who went fishing or people in shorts. We burst out laughing. Water bottle with a straw. We did our own photo boook. We took many turns for "Little Venice" when we wanted to report was late, we headed out toward the left could just throw us the possibility of water right xD painting. The car was parked in the mà fer (which is still very far.) What cojemos, we get on a path typical of Paris Dakar and tb Fany speed is. Turn around and go back where we came. Finally we take a normal road and headed toward the place dnd will treat and where a while ago and is still the cocktail. The GPS system is worth studying Fany. The Lord of the praiseworthy that the latest indications do not ask us to look at his face, legs Fany looks driving xD.

And we finally, after many boats we imagined ourselves desrringlás disheveled and coming and saying "we are aquiiiii." Of course I was all over the world, dating included. Photos and more photos.

were at the table with the girls to say goodbye (I say you better not bounce) and the husband of one of them. Very nice everyone. But we lacked Rake, touched him to stay Barcelona working on the bad blood of their comrades in charge @ sy s: (

Eating cock, very nice place, music collections of classic love songs and BSO, a lot of laughter, at times Barça-Madrid Vero by mobile and a few that kiss, the couple live and to kiss the godfathers of rigor.

After the dance, which I danced with the groom with the bride, mother of the bride and who crossed my path (which came to be my table) and house at a time quite reasonable.

I will tell you that is my life in the future hehehe

I leave some photos yesterday, which look exactly the reverse to as I have uploaded: D








0 comments:

Post a Comment