Sunday, April 24, 2011

Movie Ticket Prices In Ottawa

Third time lucky.

I got up this morning and was alone, the bed was empty but still could feel a little heat in the empty space to my right. It was gone. So I got up and ran down the stairs the room was empty, in the bathroom and the kitchen was empty. I went up and looked at the closet was empty, let alone a shirt lying on the floor. He took his clothes, his computer, and even his records. No hope of return. The mobile no call, no message. Zero explanations.
day I was lying in bed, without leaving, without crossing the doorway. Days and weeks away from work and without taking the phone. Eating chocolate, pizza, and seeing to teleshopping. Hacambiado my life completely, and do not know why but I can not stay that way.
Today, oddly it seems, is the first day I feel pretty since he left. I went out at night, I got into a nightclub, and smoked all that he would not let me, I got drunk and lost control. I met a guy with a really nice voice, or rather sensual. I did not think twice, we kissed, and just at home. I woke up before the stranger and drove, I fled. I dressed and went out of that portal in a taxi.
night I regretted having escaped from that bed, and went out. New club, new environment, different people. A cocktail, well two, three, maybe seven. I lost count. In view a handsome boy, jacketed, elegant and stylish tie. We chatted, got drunk, he got drunk and new bed. This time I pretended to be asleep and I stayed. He awoke about twenty minutes, I woke up, asked me my name and a face a bit odd to me and said he was promised his wife would come in two days. I left.
It was not to let the world come over me I left a third time. A nightclub similar to the first but with a lot more friendly. Different types of music, too modern. Two drinks and too many names to remember. Front of me a group of guys, and when I walked, I turned around IMMEDIATELY. Was he was there. What was he doing there? I grabbed my coat, I mingled among the people, and took a taxi to my house. I came, I went upstairs, and. I was at my door. Prevented me from going through and not removed.
- Go, now. I siphon Reuben, you left and were not able or say goodbye, What brings you here now? What to recall?
+ I love you.
- do you go! What I'm not a toy! I've had my fill of you, I do not see you anymore, GO!
+ I love you.
- Shut up. - What I pushed her away and walked into my house, put his foot, and could not close the door.
+ I love Silvia. Let me in, talked, and I'll explain everything.
entered without me discussing that last sentence. Came in and took off his coat. And he kissed me, and no word. And he said I love you, but whispering in his ear, very softly, imperceptibly.
The next day I woke up and was gone. I could not believe, is again!? I went down walking, unhurriedly, with no hope, and as I approached I started to smell like coffee a toast, and maybe a little burnt, but what I liked, that voice, that voice was the most beautiful, sensual and sweet saying
+ GOOD MORNING PRINCESS.



0 comments:

Post a Comment