Friday, March 11, 2011

Corner Of Lip Infection

To Fallas 2011 Opening of the Barraca

The opening more soulless I've spent in my life, surely he would have won last year but that day, I think, was a bachelorette party for Moni. This year at least I have the perspective that rake in just 3-4 days to pass down to Valencia Fallas, the last year or so. Well
was so sad that our table was Rebecca and I, her older sister and her son 3 years old d this and a recent college brainiac-half-geek (God forbid I have nothing against geeks, I I am, but in a different category different). The average of the other tables was of 8-10. To all this on my side of the table I was alone, and the other on the other side. I do not hear anything, not if ever I talked about my slight hearing problem or attention deficit d or something that I have ... At work tb me about my sisters and not to repeat over and over what? Excuse me? At the end smile with the face of "how right you are, I think the same about you" And you know what they have said.

Finally it is time to reward delivery, which always excites me and today only the two who obtained the greatest reward I have been excited. Such was my off with my environment I've been thinking about the fashions of the Fallas blouses that do not matter, but I must tell you. A few years ago it became fashionable that the Fallera Mayor and Mayor Fallera Children would be purchased the same model of the blouse and also embroider with your name. Could also add to the pack as a tissue and in turn different from what we have in common the rest of the fault. Well today also sets "Mayor-Fallera Fallera Mayor Infantil" I have found family groups with the same blouse y. .. disturbing the way to mark the territory: couples who have the same frock (and / or tissue). Well at least I save much @ s the throw things at someone matched
xD
Oh by the way ... how it rains!

Second of course, that's terrible what happened in Japan, I hope tomorrow I wake with bad news from South American coasts, as I predicted this afternoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment