Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Id Bracelet For Aneurysm Patients Who Wander

"CLEAR?;)

're a thought, an idiot, an asshole, you're going to cool, you get the interesting, silly, I HATE YOU. That way, you forget, that I have decided. Every day you go through a different, must have if you hear I would not be one more. ALREADY? Did you hear? WHAT DO YOU SAY IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE? Or rather, I'll summarize: No Turning
TO SPEAK IN YOUR LIFE CHABALA;)
_____________________________________________
I am truly sorry for posting this entry here know I should not but I had to write it. Is that why you used to write, no? To vent, and today I needed it. And I can not more, but I have only one thing clear .. NO TEARS will release ONE MORE FOR GUYS LIKE HIM.
I hope I understand. Thousand kisses.



0 comments:

Post a Comment