Saturday, March 19, 2011

Job Seekers Allowance How Much

box office.

A room with turquoise walls, three tables and a large window overlooking the sea, and here I am lying in bed, hoping that you deign to call. I've been too long without knowing anything about you, and the last sentence you said before you turn around and escape was:
- Rebeca need time, not look for me or call me .. Need to be alone for a while and get everything clear, know what you truly want.
Since then disappeared. Now has been two weeks, three hours and forty-five minutes and no sign, nothing. Of course, I could not find him not accomplish that because I went through almost the whole city, and has to do again today, want to see. And it is not to say I love you, but that's what I feel. Want to see him to say he is a jerk for letting me spin, because part of kissing (which I will not do) the only thing that would make it across the face. Just thinking about it pisses me off. So let's think for a moment, take my MP4, I do a high ponytail, my scooter, and go as fast as you can to feel the wind in your face. I will not let me remove it to live.
Di round and round the coast and the city center for 3 hours and just when I returned had a letter in my mailbox: END OF YEAR AWARDS OF AINHOA SÁNCHEZ. THESE GUEST, THE DAY 23 AT 8 IN THE INSTITUTE. I HOPE TO SEE YOU. BESITOS.
want to go 0. All his friends were there, those whom he has been avoiding for a month.
Day 23 in the afternoon. Voicemail: Reeeebe! Hope to see you in my loving fellowship! I miss you, hope you are! Be my best gift! I love you beautiful. A million kisses.
If it had not received it .. I would not have gone. But Ainhoa \u200b\u200bmade me feel guilty. So 4 hours before the party left scrambling to find a dress, high heels two meters high and something that made me stand out.
I managed in less than half an hour, and ran because he was late. I got there and I saw upon entering, I think he saw me, so I turned around, I like it's not, and I continued my way. I left the coat in the closet, and turned off the light , someone covered my eyes. And only with these words made me fly:
- Let's dance together until the end of the day. Never come to leave you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment